Below we have collected common questions and instructions. If you cant find what you are looking you can always contact us at email@example.com
Already a user
I have forgotten my password
Click on the Log in button and request a new password.
I want to change my password
When you have logged in, click on your name at the top right corner and then click "change password"
I have trouble accessing my customer portal
The customer portal is compatible with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported.
I found a bug in the app. How do I report it?
To report errors, bugs, or suggestions for improvement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
My colleague wants to use CPOT
Superusers have the option to add more users. If you are not a Superuser, contact email@example.com with the name and mailaddress of your colleague and we will add the person to your contract.
I get the wrong language when I log in to the app / customer portal
Cpot is available in all Nordic languages and English. On the web you can change your language by clicking on your name in the top bar and then "Language".
Can I get access to Cpot?
How do I get started?
It is easy! Fill in this form and we will contact you.
This is how the dashboard works
With the dashboard, you get an overview of the jobs that have been registered, those that have been ordered, those that are in progress and those that have been completed.
- In the top part you see the part of your budget that has been used, as well as the total budget. Damages that have only been registered but not ordered or started are not visible here.
- In the pie chart, you can see how the damage is distributed between different statuses. To the right you can see how they are distributed between different labels and areas.
- When you click on the different parts of the pie chart, you will see which markings and areas are included in each status in the panel on the right.
How to add more users
If you are a Super User, you can add more users. In that case, you can see the "users" link at the top of your screen. If you need to become a Super User, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the information for the user you want to add
- Remember to add the user to the contract that they should have access to. You can also add the user to more than one contract.
- Users will receive an email with their details, with a request to set their password